Song of my day
Bob Dylan - Make you Feel my love
To me, this post might be just as important as the bible.
One of my classes. My elderly teacher taught us this because he really cared about books.
Why does no one teach us these things anymore?
I get so uppity when someone breaks the binding on my books.
I’m just a terrible person and the first thing I do with big books is break the binding.
This needs to be reblogged. Just in case this manages to reach someone who might in the future borrow a book of mine, and who might otherwise bring my wrath down upon them by mistreating said book.
Home is where your wi-fi connects automatically.
things i am scared of doing:
- ordering food in a restaurant
- walking down a busy high street on my own
- talking to people on the phone
- eating in front of people
- asking for help in a shop
- meeting new people
- being in a big crowd of people with a lot of people i don’t know
the future looks bright for me